|Job Profile||Sr / Engineer – For Civil & Structural Engineering|
|Date of Entry||12-Oct-2022|
|No of Openings||1|
|Preferred Candidate Location|
|Qualification||B. E / B Tech or M.E. / M.Tech Structure|
|Total Experience||8 to 10 years in Civil Engineering degree is a must.|
|Salary Range||10 to 12 LPA|
|Job Specification||1.Knowledge of software packages like STAAD-PRO, ETABS, and SAFE is essential. Knowledge of other FEM packages is preferable. Knowledge of review software like Tekla, Navisworks is desirable.|
2. Extensive knowledge of Indian Codes and specifications required. Additional knowledge of International codes ASCE, AISC, ACI is must. Knowledge of other International code like BS, IBC & EURO etc is desirable.
3.Requires minimum experience in designing new & existing structures and
foundations commonly found in Pharmaceutical, chemical, fertilizer, petrochemical and other industrial facilities.
4.Knowledge of engineering designing and solving unique structural problems using finite element modeling is desirable and solving unique structural problems using finite element modeling, model analysis, bucking analysis, time history analysis and numerical analysis. Must have experience in preparing a specifications and
review of tender documents.
|Roles & Responsibilities||1) Primary Job Responsibilities:|
2) POST Graduate engineers with experience in analysis, design,detail engineeringand costing of Plant / Non-plant buildings (both RCC and structural steel), pipe racks, foundations, liquid retaining structures, equipment foundations for fabricated and rotating equipment, roads / storm water drains , paving, roads , dikes, ring wall & tank foundations, etc.
3) Should be capable of preparing MTOs, BOQs & review, checking of drawings.
4) Use accepted engineering practices to produce mathematical models that accurately represent the building structure or foundation and meet building code and client requirement. Analyze the models to produce a safe, economical design that satisfies the design criteria.
5) Supervise Civil/ Structural task force team in the production of above items.- delete this
6) Should be capable of preparing MTOs, BOQs & review & checking of drawings. Prepare budgets, schedules and project status reports. Perform discipline, project and administration tasks.
7) Must be capable of reading Piping, Mechanical and Electrical GA drawings
8) Review of fabrication drawings & design of steel welded / bolted connection will be added advantage. Having experience in working with Navisworks/ PDMS/ TEKLA software will be an advantage – delete this
9) Must be able to apply critical thinking and provide creative solutions to unique structural design encountered in the pharmaceutical and industrial plants, stacks, vibrating machinery and material handing foundations and structure, blast and seismic resistant design using response spectrum analysis.
10) Must be able to lead team to complete tasks within established project schedule and budget constraints. delete this
11) Must able to provide a direction in the selection of acceptable technical solutions. Provide technical assistance to other design groups as necessary. delete this
12) Must be able to perform squad checks on drawing received from other disciplines. Requires interaction with own and other discipline to complete design tasks as well as with clients. Occasional travel to client sites for project meetings and information gathering required. delete this
13) Should be capable of leading projects up to team of 10-12 members