|Job Profile||Software & service Sales Engineer|
|Date of Entry||27-Jan-2023|
|No of Openings||1|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Preferred Candidate Location|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s degree in engineering/,technology,B.Com, and/or business or marketing / or similar experience with other educational background.|
|Total Experience||2-3 years|
|Salary Range||15k to 25 k|
|Roles & Responsibilities||1. CAD design engineering modelling, Analysis software product sales to Oil & Gas, process industries would be added advantage.|
Roles and Responsibilities
2. Analyze key prospects and market segments to promote the entire range of software (AutoCAD, Solidwork, BricsCAD, Intrucalc. ETAP etc.) & Engineering services.
3. Generate leads for Software Solutions & Engineering services.
4. Checking all email and reply to clients on everyday basis.
5. Sourcing client database & call clients to generate leads.
6. MIS maintenance / call report & share the database to respective Managers for cross check.
7. Learning sales overview of our software products and present to the customer.
8. Advancing sales pipeline and creating new sales opportunities.
9. Cold-calling customer prospects to generate leads.
10. Assist in marketing efforts for software & Engineering services.
11. Manage sales cycle until purchase order from a customer (including proposal, invoicing, payment collection, and product delivery).
12. Follow ups prospect clients.