|Job Profile||Process Engineer|
|Date of Entry||18-Jan-2023|
|No of Openings||1|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Preferred Candidate Location|
|Total Experience||4 to 6 Years|
|Salary Range||8 to 10 LPA|
|Roles & Responsibilities||1. Develop Basic Engineering Design, Front End Engineering and Detailed Engineering Design Documents as per the project requirements.|
2. Prepare Process documents such as Design Basis, Control and Shutdown Philosophy, Operation Manual
3. Strong Hands-on experience with SmartPlant P&ID (SPPID) at user level
4. SmartPlant P&ID (SPPID) Admin level knowledge will be added advantage
5. Prepare and / or verify engineering calculations such as line sizing, equipment / instrument sizing, process datasheet, line list, Hazardous Substances Release Schedule, Relief / Vent Load Estimation, utility requirements, Flare Radiation, Gas Dispersion, Thermal Rating, Surge Analysis etc.
6. Prepare and / or verify process drawings such as P&IDs, PFDs, UFDs, C&E Drawings etc.
7. Conversant with various standards such as API, ANSI, Shell DEPs, TOTAL GS
8. Should be conversant with latest material codes and standards applicable in plant and layout design.
9. Strong combination of technical and interpersonal skills