|Job Profile||Piping Modeller|
|Date of Entry||02-Jan-2023|
|No of Openings||8|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Preferred Candidate Location|
|Qualification||BE Mechanical (Experience with PDMS/E3D design software)|
|Total Experience||4 to 8yrs|
|Job Specification||Piping knwoledge PDMS,E3D design experience|
|Roles & Responsibilities||1. Produce the various discipline deliverables to the agreed schedule|
2. Standards, codes and client specifications within the schedule and budget as set-out by the Lead Piping Designer. The position must support in the overall delivery.
3. Apply good interpersonal skills, liaising with members of other disciplines and departments.
4. Create and respond to technical queries.
5. Carry out 3D modelling design activities of piping systems supports.
6. Draught check detailed design drawings of piping systems supports in accordance with industry standards, codes and client specifications.
7. Prepare check materials take-offs and bill of materials.
8. Provide technical input during detailed engineering of projects.
9. Provide support and input into the preparation of PED technical files.
10. Provide support and input into the preparation of construction work packs and certification documentation.
11. Responsible for technical decision-making associated with any given scope of work.
12. Establish good working relationships and communication with discipline leads, department managers and clients.
13. Undertake any other general duties that may be requested The list of duties is not exhaustive in any way and may change at any time.