|Job Profile||Jr – Architect|
|Date of Entry||12-Oct-2022|
|No of Openings||1|
|Preferred Candidate Location|
|Total Experience||2-3 years in Industrial/ Commercial Preferred|
|Salary Range||3 to 5 LPA|
|Job Specification||Candidate must have B.Arch|
• Good working knowledge on Revit and AutoCAD is Mandatory
• Min 1.5 years of working in Revit
• Working knowledge of Presentations, MS – Office, Photoshop, 3D renderings and
|Roles & Responsibilities||1) Aid in developing construction drawing set of Architectural working drawings|
including all details for Architectural & interior projects for the Pharma & Bio-pharma projects.
2) Ensures effective and timely delivery of assignments
3) Strive for continuous improvement and deliver high quality output and services
which embrace quality standards
4) Conducting research on statutory laws as applicable to respective projects and
5) Able to drive daily activities in coordination with the lead Architect for smooth
functioning of the projects.
6) Typical work activities:- Work activities vary depending on the type of Clients and
nature of the project but typically involve:
7) Architectural & Interior design of industrial buildings starting from
Formulation of requirements to detailed execution drawings, Designing anddetailing of Process and non process buildings in large industrial/institutional campuses.
8) Detailed review of design documents, drawings and tender documents based on
development control regulations and code compliances with national and international codes and standard industry practices.
9) Involvement and knowledge of project processes followed in large scale projects
and information communication within the project teams and various stakeholders
10) Assisting in preparation of Bid Documents, Bill of Quantities and Tender drawings
11)Preparation of Architectural Standard Drawings and Standard Architectural
• Preparation of Architectural design schedules and tracking of progress.
• Excellent drawing skills and familiarity with design software (Adobe Photoshop,
SketchUp, 3d Studio VIZ or similar)
• Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
• Visual awareness and an eye for detail
• Communication and presentation