|Job Profile||Full stack web developer|
|Date of Entry||23-Sep-2022|
|No of Openings||1|
|Preferred Candidate Location||near by thane|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degree IT/ Computer Science/ Mechanical from|
B.Sc/ BCS/ MCS or equivalent in IT/ Computer science from recognised University
|Total Experience||3 Yrs|
|Salary Range||6 to 9LPA|
|Job Specification||1. Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role.|
2. Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS,
4. Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MS-SQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.
Apache) and UI/UX design
5. Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, etc)
6. Attention to detail
7. Good problem-solving skills. Must have the ability of diagnosing, analysing and
fixing errors in real time in applications developed by other developers.
8. Good knowledge of version control tools.
9. Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold
10. Experience in building web-based applications in ASP.NET will be added
11. Awareness of best practices in programming, database management and UI
12. Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
|Roles & Responsibilities||1. Work in TEMA India’s in-house Automation department and develop web|
applications to realize the automation needs identified to boost TEMA India’s
2. Seeing through a project from conception to finished product
3. Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
4. Designing user interactions on web pages
5. Create intuitive and user-friendly UI for the application
6. Design client-side and server-side architecture
7. Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
8. Write effective APIs
9. Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
10. Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
11. Create security and data protection settings
12. Build features and applications ensuring responsiveness of applications.
13. Write technical documentation
14. Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages