|Job Profile||Fire Engineer – Mechanical|
|Date of Entry||01-Feb-2023|
|No of Openings||1|
|Preferred Candidate Location|
|Total Experience||5 to 7 yrs|
|Salary Range||8LPA to 12LPA|
|Job Specification||1) Skills required:|
• MS Office
• Good communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Knowledge of AutoCAD & 3D Revit review
• MS Office
• AutoCAD -2010/11/12/13
• Microsoft Project
2) Good Academics
|Roles & Responsibilities||1. Proficiency in FireCAD, SprinkCAD, HASS, VdS, UTC, pipenet & Ansul|
Premium software for the flow calculation.
2. Well versed with reviewing of the fire sprinkler hydraulic calculation in the
3. Well versed with the designing & loss prevention activities of Pharmaceutical
Plant, warehouse, tank farm, HT yard.
4. Well versed with entire engineering operations including Requirement
Analysis, Design for the fire protection
5. Criteria, Calculations, P&IDs, System & Control Description, Technical
6. Assessment, Hazard Classification, Technical & Commercial Bid Evaluations
& Vendor for the Fire protection system
7.Drawing Reviews – Fire sprinkler, hydrant in rack sprinkler.
8. Proven skills in ensuring that Technical HSE Engineering activities are
executed in alignment with the Client’s Project Delivery Roadmap.
9. Well versed with the designing of Fire Protection System (Foam System,
10. Sprinkler System, External Hydrant & Fire Escape Hydrant, Water Monitors,
11. Fire Suppression System & Stationary Fire Water Pump System selection and
sizing, LP, IP, HP Water Mist System) as per IS standard, NFPA and any
other insurance agency like FM Global.
12. Well versed with designing of Fixed CO2 Fire Extinguishing System.
13. Knowledge of Fire Suppression System design.
14. Well versed with designing of Gas based suppression systems (Clean Agents,
15.Well versed with the designing of fire protection of Fixed & Floating roof tank.
16.Well versed with the designing of Rim seal fire protection.
17. Well versed with all kinds of Fire Fighting System (Water Based + Foam
Based + Gas based) as per NFPA, BS, TAC, IS standards and NBC