|Job Profile||Engineer / Sr. Engineer – (Fire) Mechanical & 3D Modelling|
|Date of Entry||12-Oct-2022|
|No of Openings||1|
|Preferred Candidate Location|
|Total Experience||10 to 12+ years relevant industry|
|Salary Range||14 to 15 LPA|
|Job Specification||1) Skills required:|
• MS Office
• Good communication skills
• Positive attitude
• Knowledge of AutoCAD & 3D Design
• Supervisory abilities
• Ms Office
• AutoCAD -2010/11/12/13
• Microsoft Project
2) Good Academics
|Roles & Responsibilities||1. Proficiency in FireCAD, SprinkCAD, HASS, VdS, UTC & Ansul Premium|
software for the flow calculation.
2. Well versed with the designing & loss prevention activities of Pharmaceutical
3. Well versed with entire engineering operations including Requirement
4. Criteria, Calculations, P&IDs, System & Control Description, Technical
5. Assessment, Hazard Classification, Technical & Commercial Bid Evaluations
6. Drawing Reviews.
7. Proven skills in ensuring that Technical HSE Engineering activities are
executed in alignment with the Client’s Project Delivery Roadmap.
8. Well versed with the designing of Fire Protection System (Foam System,
9. Sprinkler System, External Hydrant & Fire Escape Hydrant, Water Monitors,
10. Fire Suppression System & Stationary Fire Water Pump System, LP, IP, HP
11. System) as per TAC, OISD, NFPA, API and BS Guidelines.
12. Well versed with designing of Fixed CO2 Fire Extinguishing System
13. Seated Fire & 2D and 3D Local applications).
14. Well versed with designing of Ansul R-102 Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression
15. PIRANHA Dual Agent Restaurant Fire Suppression System.
16. Well versed with designing of Aerosol systems and Garbage Chute systems.
17. Well versed with designing of Gas based suppression systems (Clean Agents,
18. Well versed with fire alarm detection systems.
19. Well versed with the designing of fire protection of Fixed & Floating roof tank.
20. Well versed with the designing of Rim seal fire protection.
21. Well versed with all kinds of Fire Fighting System (Water Based + Foam
Based + Gas based) as per NFPA, BS, TAC, OISD, API and NBC guidelines.