|Job Profile||Design Engineer|
|Date of Entry||18-Mar-2023|
|No of Openings||1|
|Preferred Candidate Location|
|Qualification||Graduate in any field of Engineering|
|Total Experience||1 to 2 yrs|
|Job Specification||1. Well versed with MS office.|
2. Should be able to use AutoCAD, Solid work and Revit applications, Microsoft office,
Systems to Design and Visualise Project Schedules.
3. Good communication, vendor development and negotiation skills.
4. Active and keen on learning.
5. Maintain a positive attitude with the work allotted.
|Roles & Responsibilities||1. Vendor development for all products of the organisation.|
2. Technically verifying the specifications mentioned in the BOQ received from the sales stage.
3. Designing of laboratory furniture structure and preparing a BOQ for the same.
4. Preparation of GA Drawings for all products of the company.
5. Working as per the daily and weekly targets allotted.
6. Documents received during file transfer shall be reviewed by the engineer and prepare a bar
chart onto the next set of activities leading to order placement and manufacturing.
7. Negotiating with vendors for final rates, prepare comparisons and co-ordinating to release
Purchase Orders and following up for delivery status.
8. Support the planning team in preparing documents such as URS, DQ, IQ, OQ, PQ, Instruction
manual etc. for the products (If required).
9. Maintaining all client end communications, approvals of layout, GA Drawings, BOQ and
10. Maintaining a design register for all projects and a master design register containing the
code/nomenclature assigned for each project.
11. Submission of various reports to Directors on daily, weekly, monthly and Quarterly Basis.
12. Maintain different monitors such as drawing monitor, technical submittal monitor, etc.