|Job Profile||Compensation and Benefits Officer|
|Date of Entry||22-Feb-2023|
|No of Openings||1|
|Preferred Candidate Location|
|Total Experience||2+ years ( Expert in Excel)|
|Salary Range||5 LPA|
|Job Specification||Expert in Excel|
|Roles & Responsibilities||1) Prepares data for compensation and benefits analyses|
2) Clean reported data and checks the quality of data
3) Conducting regular HR Audits and ensuring closure of observations
4) Cooperates with the salary benchmarking external consulting company
5)Advice other members of HR team on basic C&B policies/ processes
Analyses the compensation data against the compensation policies and reports non-compliant cases and behaviour
6) Develop and set standards around key HR metrics with focus on analytics around compensation spends and wage management.
Prepare and develop C&B tools for internal stakeholders to increase the productivity.
7) Orientation towards system development with IT team. Understand the HR systems in depth and working alongside HR technology teams to deliver improvements and enhancements as needed.