|Job Profile||Audit and Tax manager|
|Date of Entry||21-Feb-2023|
|No of Openings||1|
|Preferred Candidate Location|
|Total Experience||2 yrs & SAP Experience Must.|
1. IND-AS Working (Ind-AS 116 and Ind-AS 109) and its Accounting in SAP.
2. Annual Return work related to Finance.
3. Preparation of Quarterly Results for Limited Review and Annual Financial Statements.
4. Handle the quarterly Limited Review and Annual Audit as per Audit Plan as lead Point of
1. Interest computation on unsecured loan.
2. Provide data related to statutory dues in Audit of all the entities.
3. Reply of Notices Received from Department on TDS, GST and Income Tax Matter.
4. Preparation of Data required in Income tax Assessment.
5. Various Forms filing i.e. DPT-3, FLA, MSME.
6. Preparation of SAP Payroll upload file.
1. SAP Experience Must.
2. Should have knowledge of Advance Excel.
3. Chartered Accountant with Experience more than 2 years
4. Well versed with Ind-AS and Preparation of Financial Statements.
5. Very keen in Direct Tax & Indirect Tax Compliance and handling of all type of Audits such as Tax
Audit, GST Audit, Limited Review of Listed Company and Annual Audit.
6. Budget : 9-12 Lacs
|Roles & Responsibilities||Indirect Tax (GST):|
1. GSTR-1 return of 7 GSTIN on Monthly basis.
2. GSTR-3B Return of 7 GSTIN on Monthly Basis.
3. GSTR-6 of 1 GSTIN on Monthly basis.
4. Working of GSTR-3B and Clearing of GST Receivable and Payable GL in SAP on Monthly basis.
5. Handle the GST Audit of 4 GSTIN on yearly basis which includes the below critical workings
a. Revenue Reconciliation
b. ITC Reconciliation
c. OTL file
d. Rule 37 Working
1. TDS & TCS Payment and quarterly TDS & TCS return (24Q, 26Q, 27Q, 27EQ) of 5 Tan No.
2. Handle the Tax Audit of 2 entities
3. ITR filing of 5 Entities with Auditor.
4. Computation of Income Tax.
5. Clearing of TDS Related GL in SAP on Monthly basis.
6. Computation of TDS on salary which includes the verification of Employees deduction and