|Job Profile||Application Engineer for Design Automation|
|Date of Entry||23-Sep-2022|
|No of Openings||1|
|Preferred Candidate Location||near by thane|
|Qualification||PG/ Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognised University + 3 Years|
|Total Experience||3+ Yrs|
|Salary Range||5 TO 7 Lpa|
|Job Specification||Skill and Competencies|
1. VB.NET or C#.NET
4. SolidWorks or Inventor
5. Good understanding Fabrication Drawings of heat exchangers, pressure vessels, columns
6. Strong logical thinking and visualization ability
7. Knowledge of Auto Lisp is added advantage
|Roles & Responsibilities||1. Responsible to develop windows based design calculation programs for heat exchangers|
in VB.NET or C#.NET.
2. Responsible to develop drawing automation applications in VB.NET which will drive
master models and drawings in SolidWorks using API’s to generate 2D drawings (General
Arrangement, Fabrication, Component MTOs) for Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers.
3. Responsible to develop drawing automation applications in VB.NET which will generate at
runtime 2D drawings for Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers in AutoCAD.
4. Candidate must have strong logical thinking and visualization ability to write expressions
in SolidWorks required to handle variations in the product.
5. 3D modelling, animation and development of heat exchanger components and